As long as your kids are able to use the microwave, they can begin to bake independently. Here’s a great recipe which makes a single serving of cake and requires just 3 minutes of baking time in a microwave. So roll up your sleeves and wow everyone with this easy and fun recipe for a brownie in a cup.
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 Tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons of sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwavable mug.
- The batter should fill not more than 3/4 of the mug or you will risk having it overflow when you microwave it.
- Place the mug in the microwave and set the timer for 3 minutes.
- It’s ready to eat after 3 minutes, do note that the brownie will deflate after you take it out of the microwave.