Opening Hours:Sun – Thurs (10am - 10pm) Fri, Sat, Public Holidays (10am - 12am)
Enquiry Hotline:6767 0070
Nestled within Singapore is a gem that’s filled with rustic charm, greenery and nostalgia—a rare find in the metropolitan city.
Located in the Western part of Singapore at Choa Chu Kang, the Farmart Centre bustles with a slew of activities and dining options which easily makes it a cool place to hang out with friends or engage in kids-friendly activities with your family on weekends. There’s also a free shuttle bus service from the bus stop in front of Keat Hong CC on weekends and in the months of June and December. Check out some of their offerings:
1. Tantalise your palates with delish hawker fares, both halal and non-halal, that offers diners Satay, BBQ chicken wings, Zi char… need we go on?
2. Enhance the experience with educational farm tours, where you and your children can learn more about quails, frogs, and others.
3. Get up close and personal with animals like rabbits, bull frogs, tortoises at the Animal Corner. Watch your children squeal with delight at its petting zoo or when they feed the farm animals.
4. Did we also mention that prawning is available? What a treat to get the whole family involved in the popular prawn fishing activity.
5. What’s more, you can purchase fresh farm eggs and live seafood!
For more information on its other offerings and location, you can visit Farmart Centre.