If you are looking for a fun activity that will entertain your children, allow you to burn calories and that the whole family can do rain or shine, then think out-of-the-box and consider trampolining.
The trampoline parks has lots of interconnected trampolines which line the floor space and go up the walls allow adults and children alike to jump, somersault and literally bounce off the walls.
Play a Game
Trampolining isn’t just a great fitness sport or a way for kids to work of excess energy; it also lends itself to lots of fun and engaging games that you can play with friends and family. Here are 2 which you can try out.
1, 2, 3 Sit!
- In this game, get everyone to stand in a circle and shout “1, 2, 3” whilst jumping at the same time on the counts of 1, 2 and 3.
- After the last bounce on 3, when everyone shouts “Sit!”, all players should land on in a sitting position.
- If you get the timing right, 1 or 2 members of the group will then bounce very high in the air.
Make a Move
- To start this game, all players line up in a row.
- The person at the front of the line demonstrates a trick or a movement on the trampoline and then runs to the back of the line.
- The next person then demonstrates a different trampoline trick.
- If one of the players repeats a move or trick, they will be counted “out” of the game.
- The game ends when only one player is left.
Here are some trampoline parks in Singapore you can plan your next family outing and have a bouncy good time.