The journey to marriage and a lasting matrimony may have its highs and lows, peace and storms; but the promise to love and care for each other is everlasting.
Organised by FFL, I Still Do is an annual campaign that celebrates the love and commitment of marriage.
From Feb 2023 to Mar 2023, look out for an interesting line-up such as I Still Do Couples' Picnic, I Still Do Couple Challenge, useful mini marriage PREP tips, and even a special Moments of Love IG filter to explore some small but powerful ways you can celebrate your dedication in nurturing a long-lasting, harmonious marriage.
I Still Do Couple Challenge
Many of us will probably agree to how marriage is something you have to keep working on. Every relationship takes time, and we get to turn daily moments into opportunities for growth.
From navigating differences in lifestyle habits to making big financial plans, marriage programmes provide a good space for you and your spouse to make key decisions, prioritise goals, and get ready for the future as one.
Take on our I Still Do Couple Challenge and stand to win great prizes as you take an intentional step to strengthen your marriage for the longer run.
How to Participate
1. Browse through our list of programmes and their respective service providers here, and choose one that is most suitable for you and your spouse.
2. Ensure the programme’s start/ end date falls within the “Challenge Period”.
3. Next, register for your chosen marriage programme with your preferred Service Provider. (Do note that only those who registered for a programme from 17 Feb onwards will be eligible).
4. Upon successful registration, you will receive a Confirmation Email via your registered email address.
5. Should you face any technical difficulties, feel free to contact the Service Provider directly to register with them. List of Service Providers, programmes they offer and their contact details, can be found here.
6. Attend and complete the programme together with your spouse by 31 May 2023 (i.e. the last session of the programme should end on or before 31 May 2023).
7. Submit your programme completion details by 4 June 2023, using the FFL’s Completion Form.
8. Please note that only 1 submission per couple is required. Duplicate/ multiple entries will not be entertained.
9. Late entries and/or entries submitted via email to Service Provider/ FFL, will not be accepted.
I Still Do Couples' Picnic
Date: 25 February 2023, Saturday
Time: 5pm to 9pm
Venue: Gardens by the Bay, West Lawn
Admission is free
Calling all married couples! Join us for a special evening to renew your commitment and love to each other at our very own FFL I Still Do Couples' Picnic. Spend quality time with your spouse and enjoy activities such as a K-Cardio couples' dance session and sing along to love songs by a live Jazz band under the romantic sunset and movie under the stars.
Register with us and head down early to get your picnic mats, while stocks last!
You may also bring along your own picnic mat and remember to pack your favourite food as we spend time together with an exciting line up of activities. Kindly note that duplicate registrations will not be accepted. Terms and Conditions apply.
Collection of Picnic Mats
K-Cardio Dance for Couples
Live Band Performance
Renewal of Love
Movie Screening: Ticket to Paradise (2022)
End of Event
*FFL reserves the right to modify, alter or change the programme.
How to Get There
Bayfront station (CE1/DT16)
Bus 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive
18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953.