Through September 2021, 49 exciting prizes featuring Sentosa’s staycation, attraction and dining experiences will be up for grabs via Sentosa’s Instagram account @sentosa_island - including an ultimate two-day-one-night staycation for four at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, which comes with a private beach dinner at the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia and four 120-Token Sentosa Fun Pass. For one evening, the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia will be closed just for the private dinner, where the winner will also have the opportunity to catch Sentosa’s spectacular sunset.
For a chance to win, guests just need to post a snapshot of themselves taking time off at Sentosa, along with their favourite reason for visiting the island, and tag @sentosa_island with the hashtag #MakeTimeForMoreHolidays. 12 winners will be selected every week between 28 August and 24 September 2021, with the winner of the ultimate staycation selected on the final week. More details of the contest can be found at www.sentosa.com.sg/49birthdaycontest.
Make Time For More Holidays
As part of the Make Time For More Holidays campaign, Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) will also roll out a series of new fitness, arts, and educational experiences for guests to enjoy Sentosa in a different way. Between September 2021 and November 2021, guests can look forward to taking part in programmes such as:
• Graffiti by the Beach: Guests will join a graffiti artist to learn the basics while creating graffiti-style artwork using spray-painting techniques.
• Fort Siloso Night Experience: Embark on a 1.5-hour tour of Fort Siloso led only by a kerosene lamp and a guide, who will take guests through a realistic telling of the life of World War II soldiers.
• Ukulele by the Beach: Learn the basics of playing a ukulele, against the majestic views of the sea from the 50m-tall SkyBridge.
• Art Painting by the Beach: In this two-hour workshop, guests can learn painting by the sea and bring home their own hand-painted tote bag.
• Pottery by the Beach: Guests can immerse themselves in the therapeutic process of moulding their own wares, amidst the tranquil beach surroundings.
• Archery by the Beach: Have a go at recurve archery, an official sport at the Olympics. Guests will be introduced to the sport and have a few guided practice rounds, before challenging themselves in a mini competition.
Prices of these programmes start from just $10, with selected experiences also bundled with dining options. The offerings will progressively be available for bookings.
Special deals for Sentosa’s 49th Birthday
To further sweeten the Sentosa experience, guests can take advantage of even more deals in September 2021 and beyond, including:
• Rewards for every $30 spent in Sentosa: From now until 31 December 2021, redeem a sure-win scratch card with every $30 spent on attractions, tours and hotel stays in Sentosa. Exciting prizes worth up to $400,000 will be up for grabs including staycation, attraction, and dining experiences, as well as iShopChangi vouchers. Scratch cards can be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters located at VivoCity Level 3, Resorts World Sentosa, and Beach Station, with up to five scratch cards redeemable in a single transaction.
• 100-Token Sentosa Fun PassTM at just $49: From 1 – 30 September 2021, guests can purchase the 100-Token Sentosa Fun PassTM at just $49, a hefty discount of over 50%.
The “Island Boy” returns
For a further glimpse of Sentosa’s various other offerings, the “Island Boy”, who rose to fame in the launch of 2020’s Make Time campaign, will also return by popular demand to bring viewers across the island in a brand new film, “My Island Adventure: The SeaQuel” – but this time with an “Island Girl” as his companion.
The “SeaQuel” showcases a different side of Sentosa, with the "Island Boy” and “Island Girl” exploring hidden gems such as the Coastal Trail and new offerings such as the Marvel Universe 4D at Madame Tussauds Singapore.