FFL P.L.A.Y Programmes Terms and Conditions
1. By clicking on the "I Agree" button in the registration form, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by Families for Life.
2. Participants must register their participation online via the Registration page. Email registrations will not be accepted.
3. Registration will end once quota is reached. Each participant is limited to only ONE registration. Duplicate registration with the same email address will NOT be accepted.
4. Each participant will receive ONE Families for Life goodie bag each, while stocks last on a first-come-first-served-basis at the event.
5. All registrants will receive a confirmation email containing information of the event after successful registration. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive the email.
1. It is deemed that all registered participants have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal particulars by FAMILIES FOR LIFE for the purposes of organising this event, and/or uses by FAMILIES FOR LIFE for surveys, analysis and research purposes pertaining only to matters in relation to such events/programmes.
2. All registered participants will be included into the contact lists belonging to FAMILIES FOR LIFE to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or acquire feedback through any of the contacts provided through any means.
3. Please update FAMILIES FOR LIFE of any changes in address or contact details so as to facilitate communication, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event may be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE for any legitimate purpose, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/or to be uploaded onto FAMILIES FOR LIFE public sites and channels. In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/or any other media records of him/her at this event to be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, please inform and provide clear instructions to FAMILIES FOR LIFE in writing to email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity, and Governing Law
1. The Organiser will not be responsible for, and need not consider, lost, late, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or garbled registration, no matter what the reason for the registrations being lost, late, illegible etc. The reasons may include, but are not limited to technical, hardware, software, telephone or Internet functioning issues, virus contamination, network or human errors, howsoever caused, including through the Organiser’s negligence.
2. Except for death and personal injury resulting from the Organiser’s negligence, the Organiser disclaims all liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered by the registrant which arises from or is connected to his or her participation in the event.
3. The registrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser against:
a) any claim or action by any person for loss or damage arising from or which is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
b) any claim or action by any person for infringement of any intellectual property rights, which infringement arises from or is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
c) any loss or damage suffered by the Organiser arising from the registrant’s participation in the registration.
4. These terms and conditions shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the said terms and conditions.