Families for Life 2016 Picnics Terms and Conditions
1. By clicking on the "I Agree" button in the Registration Form, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by Families for Life.
2. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to register for the Families for Life Picnics.
3. Families must register their participation online via the Registration page. Email registrations will not be accepted.
4. Each NRIC holder is limited to ONE registration. Please do not combine families onto one registration. Registration will end once quota is reached.
5. Each registrant will receive ONE Families for Life goodie bag per household address, while stocks last on a first come first served basis at the event.
6. All registrants will receive an acknowledge email containing information of the event within 3 days after registration from email@example.com. Please check your junk box if you do not receive the email and notify the Organiser if you do not have the email.
1. It is deemed that all registered participants have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal particulars by the FAMILIES FOR LIFE / AUX MEDIA PTE LTD for the purposes of organizing this event, and/ or uses by FAMILIES FOR LIFE / AUX MEDIA PTE LTD for analysis and research purposes pertaining only to matters in relation to such events/ programmes.
2. All registered participants will be included into the contact lists belonging to FAMILIES FOR LIFE to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organized by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or acquire feedback through any of the contacts provided through any means.
3. Please update FAMILIES FOR LIFE of any changes in address or contact details so as to facilitate communication, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event may be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE for any legitimate purpose, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/ or to be uploaded onto FAMILIES FOR LIFE public sites and channels. In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/ or any other media records of him/ her at this event to be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, please inform and provide clear instructions to FAMILIES FOR LIFE in writing to email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity, and Governing Law
1. The Organiser will not be responsible for, and need not consider, lost, late, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or garbled registration, no matter what the reason for the registrations being lost, late, illegible etc. The reasons may include, but are not limited to technical, hardware, software, telephone or Internet functioning issues, virus contamination, network or human errors, howsoever caused, including through the Organiser’s negligence.
2. Except for death and personal injury resulting from the Organiser’s negligence, the Organiser disclaims all liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered by the registrant which arises from or is connected to his or her participation in the contest.
3. The registrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser against:
(a) any claim or action by any person for loss or damage arising from or which is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
(b) any claim or action by any person for infringement of any intellectual property rights, which infringement arises from or is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
(c) any loss or damage suffered by the Organiser arising from the registrant’s participation in the registration.
4. These terms and conditions shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the said terms and conditions.