FAQs for “I Still Do” Couples’ Picnic
1. Do we need to pay for registration?
Admission is free. Couples can register their participation online, only one registration per couple is allowed. Early bird registrant will receive a gift (one per couple, first-come-first-served, while stocks last basis).
2. Who is eligible to register for the event?
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents residing in Singapore can register for the event.
3. Can we register on behalf of someone else?
No. Each couple is encouraged to register on their own.
4. Can we bring our child/children along?
All the activities are planned for couples and we hope that you could leave your cares at home and enjoy couple time at the picnic.
5. How do we know if I’m one of the early birds?
You will receive an email at least one day before the event date, informing you if you are one of the early birds who will be eligible to redeem the gift.
On Event Day
1. What time should we be at the event?
The picnic will start at 5pm. Couples are encouraged to come earlier to get a good picnic spot!
2. Where do we go for the gift redemption?
Please bring along your NRIC and look out for the Redemption Booth at the picnic grounds. The redemption counter will be open from 5.00pm to 7.30pm.
3. What happens if it rains heavily or there is bad haze on the event day?
Should the event be cancelled due to bad weather/haze, participants will be notified by the organiser via SMS and updates will be done via Families for Life Facebook page at www.facebook.com/familiesforlife.sg.
4. Will there be any sale of food and drinks at the event?
There will be sale of light snacks and drinks at the picnic. Couples are encouraged to bring your own food and drinks to create your unique picnic experience!
5. Can we bring a chair / beach chair / stool / table?
Safety is important to give everyone a nice experience at the event. As such, no foldable tables, chairs or stools are allowed on the picnic grounds.
6. Can we bring a tent or small canopy structure to provide shade?
No tents or other structures with canopy are allowed on the picnic grounds as these might obstruct other couples.
7. Are there toilets at the event?
There are public toilet facilities located near the picnic grounds.
8. Is there wheelchair access?
Yes, kindly approach the working crew for directions.
9. How could we dispose of our trash?
Trash bins will be provided at the picnic grounds. Please ensure that your area is litter-free when you leave to create a pleasant picnic ground for everyone.
10. Who should I contact for more information?
For more information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.