My Family Weekend Picnic FAQ
About Families for Life Picnics
1. What is the event about?
My Family Weekend Picnic is in celebration of companies pledging for pro family workplace. This year, we hope not just your family but also extended families (grandparents, aunties & uncles, cousins, nieces & nephews) can join in this celebration! Families can expect lots of fun-filled family activities. Not forgetting packing your picnic basket and mats and grab a good spot for the movie screening to end off the evening.
2. Where is the event held?
East Coast Parkway, Angsana Green
1. Do I need to pay for registration?
Participation is free.
2. Who is eligible to register for the event?
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents residing in Singapore can register for the event. The main registrant should be at least 18 years of age.
3. Can I register on behalf of someone else?
You should only register for your own family.
4. I have submitted the wrong particulars during registration, what should I do?
You can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Is there any limit in terms of the number of family members that I can bring along?
The more the merrier! We encourage multi-generation and extended families to join us at the picnics. There is no limit on the number of family members you can bring to the event. However, do indicate the total number of attendees in your registration form.
On Event Day
1. What time should we be at the event?
The picnic will start at 5pm. Families are encouraged to come earlier to get a good picnic spot!
2. I did not manage to register, can I still join the event?
You may approach the walk in booth to check with the crew if they are able to accept any walks ins.
3. What happens if it rains heavily or there is bad haze on the event day?
This is a rain or shine event. Updates on event activities will be done via Families for Life Facebook page at www.facebook.com/familiesforlife.sg.
5. Will there be any sale of food and drinks at the event?
Families are encouraged to bring your own food and drinks to create your unique picnic experience!
6. Can I bring a chair / beach chair / stool / table?
Safety is important to give everyone an enjoyable experience at the event. As such, foldable tables, chairs or stools are not allowed at the event.
7. Can I bring a tent or small canopy structure to provide shade?
No tents or other structures with canopy are allowed at the event as these might cause obstruction and pose a safety hazard to other families.
8. Are there toilets at the event?
There are portable and public toilet facilities located around the venue.
9. Is there wheelchair access?
The venue is wheelchair accessible. Please check with the onsite crew.
10. How could we dispose of our trash?
Trash bins will be provided. Please ensure that your area is litter-free when you leave to create a pleasant experience for everyone.
11. How can I find out more about Families for Life and other upcoming events?
Please follow us on Facebook or visit our website (www.familiesforlife.sg) for updates. You may also wish to subscribe to our mailing list.
12. Who should I contact for more information?
For more information, you can email email@example.com.
About East Coast Park, Angsana Green FAQ
13. Are pets allowed at Angsana Green?
Yes, pets are allowed in the outdoor areas. Owners are to ensure that their pets are leashed at all times and are also required to clean up after their pets.
14. Are bicycles and skates allowed at Angsana Green?
Yes, they are, but to ensure a safe experience for all our visitors, please note that cyclist and skaters must not speed or perform stunts that may endanger the safety of other visitors. Please refer to website https://www.nparks.gov.sg/gardens-parks-and-nature/dos-and-donts for more FAQ.