Share this page
This National Day, Families for Life (FFL) is calling out to families to choose family time by bonding over cooking and dessert-making!
Not only can families download FFL’s special "Red & White" recipes online, they can also get the ingredients from FairPrice supermarkets and RedMan by Phoon Huat stores island-wide.
Families for Life-RedMan National Day cookie kits are available at RedMan by Phoon Huat stores from Fri, 23 July onwards.
Furthermore, families can submit their creations to FFL’s social media contests and stand a chance to win NTUC FairPrice e-shopping vouchers!
Click on the images to download FFL's "Red & White" National Day recipes from local bakers, influencers, FFL volunteers, and Derek Cheong, Winner of MasterChef Singapore Season 2, 2021. Start cooking and baking with your family today:
You can also download all 9 recipes here.
Looking for some inspiration? Check out our step-by-step video tutorials below:
1. Carbonara-style Instant Noodles by Kelvin Ang (FFL Council Member and prominent parenting blogger @cheekiemonkies).
Click the image above to watch on YouTube.
2. Families for Life-RedMan National Day Cookies by Lawrence Pang (prominent family-oriented YouTube vlogger and blogger @3wheelingtots).
Here's how you can join and win $20 NTUC FairPrice e-shopping vouchers!
Simply leave a comment on our Instagram contest post with:
1. Your family’s unique Red & White recipe
2. The hashtags #FFLRedandWhiteRecipes2021 and #IChooseFamilyTime.
3. Don’t forget to like the post, follow us on Instagram and tag at least one family member.
Terms and conditions apply.
Up for a challenge? Take the next step and create your Red & White recipe with our #FFLRedandWhiteRecipes2021 contest on Facebook below.
Stand a chance to win $50 e-shopping vouchers from NTUC FairPrice when you join our Facebook contest and create something meaningful together with your family while having fun!
Here's how you can win:
1. Create your own Red & White recipe or use our recipes on our website
2. Comment on our Facebook contest post with a picture of your family
and your Red & White dish/dessert and share your experiences cooking/baking with the family!
3. Include the hashtags #FFLRedandWhiteRecipes2021 and #IChooseFamilyTime
Terms and conditions apply.
Families for Life (FFL) is proud to be the principal sponsor for NDP 2021's music video, The Road Ahead!
Click the image above to watch the music video on YouTube
'The Road Ahead' is a great tune that reminds us of the strength found in unity. Indeed, this is not the first time our families have faced tough times, and as long as we stand together, we shall overcome the odds.
Similar to National Day Parade’s theme this year, we will continue to build strong and resilient families, because we can do anything Together, with Our Singapore Spirit ❤️